Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rainy Day 3

Should I explain further? Ow yes. The 3rd day of our campus intramurals has been attacked by the present tropical storm, Marce. So disappointed. I mean, I got there so early- 7am. Just to witness the cold air like a tornado is coming. Tss. What am I so disappointed about was that my money has been spent just for food. I mean yeah, when intrams, it's as if we're on a field trip and we have nothing to do but to eat and eat to our heart's content. And I tell you, it's money-wasting event! Darn! I never really liked intramurals. I arrived at home and it's still raining. That Marce just spoiled our 3rd day. No dance sport, no Mr. and Ms. Campus Intramurals pageant, no volleyball, and no basketball. In short, all the activities today were canceled due to heavy rains.

0 comments: